There are less than 7 weeks before Marta and I leave for our Camino de Santiago adventure. What remains are these 5 short term (2 month), final preparation activities that I thought might be fun to share with you.
1. Detailed planning of the route and sight-seeing activities. Marta and I will each plan half the trip. I have created a spreadsheet which includes:
- Preferred route each day
- Preparations for that day’s hike
- Key points of interest (historical, cultural, geographical)
- Where we will be staying
- Recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Journaling area to capture the days insights and adventures